Monday, May 10, 2010

Success

Update: I successfully took care of the pig while Kaela was away, or so I thought.

He doesn't usually eat his normal food, because he loves hay so much more. I didn't see any of the normal food and figured we were out, so I didn't worry about giving him any of that. Apparently we did have some and I just deprived him of it for a few days. He's still alive, no big deal.

I also realized one day that his water was gone. I wondered how long it had been gone, but filled it up and he was ripping the dispenser out of my hands before I could even reattach it. He proceeded to drink water for the next 5 minutes, so I think it might have been a little longer than I initially thought. He's still alive, no big deal.

Rephrase: I somewhat succeeded in taking care of the pig while Kaela was away.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like taking care of a pig is hard work. We are happy you did a wonderful job while Kaela was away. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete